Yard Sale was 10/7/06 at Sherry's mom's house. We had so many family & friends to donate.
Special thanks to Aunt Jenny, Aunt Anna, Aunt Kitty and Bro. Browning (mom's pastor's father)
Too many names to mention but we were so blessed by God. When DH was counting the money, I had cold chills. God is so good!!!!!
Hopefully things will settle down for us a little since the yard sale is over. However, my co-workers brought in yard sale items today for next year. I saved some baby clothes for Lauren.
Still working 2 jobs. Extremely tired but I hate the debt. We are still waiting for answers from 3 foundations that we applied for grants. Praying and believing that God will have his way for He knows our financial situation.
Our Homestudy lady is no longer with our agency. We were saddened to hear this. AND our family advocate Christa is no longer with AHH either. She has decided to follow her husband on his ministry. We wish her the best.
Still waiting for LID.
No comments:
Post a Comment