Thursday, March 27, 2008

Discouraged

I went today for my mock transfer. The IVF drs were out of town at a seminar so Dr. Archer was the only one in today. There were problems. She had trouble finding the opening of my cervix. She thought since I had surgery 3 weeks ago that it should not have been a problem. After 1/2 hour of trying, she decided it best to wait until the IVF doctors return and put me under anesthesia and dilate my cervix.

This makes me nervous and discouraged. I'm concerned that something may be wrong. I'm concerned that at the actual transfer something may go wrong.

We just can't seem to catch a break. We have run into problems after problems with the IVF. Thankfully, up to this point the problems have been resolved eventually. Please pray that the mock transfer will go okay.

I also received my medicine. It's a little frightening!

2 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, sweetie! How scary and confusing. I will be praying for you. Wish I could sit down and have a cup of tea with you and talk forever. HUGS to you!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.