Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ready to start IVF #1

I had my appointment with RE Friday. I rode the elevator with him. He asked how I was and I told him I was great. He asked: Are you ready to get started? I said: I hope so!

After meeting with him in the office, he said I had a D&C and was pretty covered with polyps. Could this be the reason we couldn't get pregnant? No way to tell for sure.

He told me to call the nurse and let her know I'm ready to start the IVF. I called the nurse before I left their parking lot and left her a voice mail. She left me a voice mail stating she needs to talk to RE first to see if he wants to change my protocol since I had surgery, etc. If nothing changes, I'll start the shots April 2nd! I am to call Yvonne (nurse) on Monday at 10:00. So we are praying and waiting.

2 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I sincerely hope it works for you!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hoping you have success!