After another failed attempt to have a biological child, I have given up fertility treatments. I am no longer going to do this to my body. I have gained 12 pounds (at least). I'm tired of the shots, drs appointments, and mental/physical wear on my body and marriage.
It is time to update our 36 month home study. It is going to cost us about $1,900. Not happy about having to pay out more money when we don't expect a referral for about 2 more years.
We are fixing up our house because we are wanting to put up for sale and move closer to Louisville. I hate living so far from church and work. I'm not sure when we will be listing since there is lots of work to be done and my husband is a procrastinator.
I still think and pray for Lauren. I will see ladybugs every once in a while and my heart will flutter just thinking about being Lauren's mommy.
2 comments:
I know it's hard to hang in there ...you've been through so many disappointments. But Sherry, just think about the timeline, and realize that Lauren is probably alive in at least some form as I type. She may be just a little fetus, but she is probably forming. I pray today that God perfectly forms Lauren for your family and that God brings her home to you ASAP. It is your time!
Sometimes things simply don't make sense, Sherry. I do know that the domestic adoption route is hard. After three failed attempts now, I know that it can be heartbreaking. But would I do it again? Yeah, I think I would ... because you just don't know. Obviously sometimes it does turn out beautifully -- look at Kelly & Zane. I don't understand God's timing. I don't understand His "no's" ... but I do know we can trust Him. Hold on to Jesus with all your might -- and watch what He will do. I think of you and pray for you often!
Post a Comment