Sunday, August 22, 2010

Itinerary

We received our itinerary this week. To finally see the day that Lauren will be placed in our arms was overwhelming. We are beyond excited and can't wait.

9/4 Beijing - tour Tian An Men Square, Forbidden City, Olympic Park and climb The Great Wall.
9/5 Fly to Wuhan
9/6 GOTCHA DAY! This is the day that Lauren will be placed in our arms.
9/7 paperwork
9/8 Visit Yellow Crane Tower
9/9 Visit Provincial Museum
9/10 Fly to Guangzhou
9/11 Medical Exam and more paperwork
9/12 Shamian Island for Sunday Sermon
9/13 City Tour
9/14 City Tour
9/15 Free
9/16 US Consulate to take oath
9/17 bus to Hong Kong
9/18 leave Hong Kong, arrive in Louisville at 4:30 pm

We are so busy!!! :)

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Sherry,
Isn't it an amazing feeling to now KNOW the DAY you'll meet Lauren?? I am so excited for you and can't wait to see you with Lauren. I hope you'll be able to blog so I can stalk your blog :)

Deb said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to follow your journey! Wishing you all God's travelling mercies as you fly out this week to get your baby.

debk from RQ

Karmen and Greg said...

You are SOOOOO close!!!! Labor Day is almost here!!! Wahoo!!!!