Life with Lauren has been wonderful. She adjusting very well. I seem to be the one who is having problems adjusting to mommyhood. lol. I'm finding it hard to work full-time, keep the house together and spend quality time with my little girl. Chad started his new job this past week and is really liking it. My mom has turned in her 2 week notice to quit her job. Lauren likes going to Papa's and Grandme Dee's house. Papa can't tell her no so she gets away with a lot. He will tell Grandme Dee to tell her no.
Lauren is saying more each day in English. Here are some of the words she is saying:
Mama
Dada
Bye Bye
Lights
Manabelle (our beagle Annabelle)
No
Em -me (Emily)
Banana
Papa
Nana
Shoes (the girl loves her shoes)
Meow
Night Night
It's amazing how much she understands us. I forget sometimes that she's only been with us less than 2 months. She is such a funny little girl. She keeps us smiling and laughing (except for in middle of night). She is sleeping in the pack-n-play in our bedroom. She starts off in the pack-n-play, then once she wakes up in middle of night, we put her in bed with us.
Lauren refused to pray when we first got her. We would put our hands together to pray and close our eyes and for the first month and half, we asked her to join us.....she REFUSED! She would cross her arms and stare at us. I'm happy to say that now she LOVES to pray! She especially loves the Amen part.
We had my cousin take some pictures on 10/15 and here are just a few.
Our church shower on 10.11.10.
Lauren ready for church on 10/17/10. She loves to go to church.







3 comments:
I love, love, love those family pictures Sherry. Especially the one of Chad looking at Lauren and you're looking at the camera and the one of you and your dad looking at Lauren and Lauren at the camera. Those are just priceless.
I just love her. And I love you. I also love looking at her pictures.
I love all the pictures Sherry! And I love seeing you as a MOM!!!! Finally!!!! It suits you SO well. Don't worry I am sure you'll get the schedule thing all worked out in time. What a beautiful little girl. I know she was worth every painfully waiting minute! God has blessed you SO much!
Post a Comment