Monday, December 13, 2010

Lauren is not a fan of Santa!

How do you prepare a 1 year old for Santa?  Don't ask us!  We apprently don't know.  I warned the ladies taking the picture that she was going to scream and try to be quick (and they were quick).  It went just like I thought it would.  She cried the second I put her on his lap.  I had forgotten to watch for her to come back up for her air.  Lauren is so very bad about crying so hard and not coming back up for air that we've had to blow in her face, beat her on the back and etc.  As hard as it was for me to leave her sitting on Santa's lap, I knew she would be okay and that is why I simply LOVE this picture.  She is such a Mommy's girl!

No comments: