Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday to Lauren

Lauren, you have made me one happy Mommy!  I'm so glad that we are able to share your 2nd birthday with you.  I can't imagine my life without you.  I hope you have a wonderful birthday and many more to come!

May God give your Chinese mother peace in knowing that you are happy, healthy, beautiful and smart!  We are so grateful to her, God and China.  Lauren, may God bless you with every intention that He has for you.  Love you!



3 comments:

La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life said...

Happy Birthday to her!

Anonymous said...

My goodness! What was she watching on TV in that second picture?!!! How to become a samurai warrior? LOL! Too cute! That is SOOO great that you have pictures of her when she was so young from China. Love them!
Auntie Caca (Kelly)

Karmen and Greg said...

I am SO excited that you were able to get these young pictures! What a blessing!!!! I love that you still think of her birth mother. Lauren is such a gift!