4/6/11 was 7 months since Gotcha Day. She wasn't feeling well that day and was running a fever. Took the picture below and took her to the doctor. She was treated as if she had asthma and upper respitory infection. I had to give her a breathing treatment and it was awful! She screamed and cried like I've never heard her before. It broke my heart. After her not feeling better at all, I took her back to dr and she was diagnosed with RSV. She had reached the peak and was feeling lots better by Saturday. It was quite scary for me and so sad to see my baby so sick.
This is Lauren 4 days after being sick. This was the dress we bought her in China. Never imagined she would have grown so much. This may be the only time she can wear this dress. :)


2 comments:
I love Lauren's updates! She is such a sweet and SMART girl! We need a play date sometime!
I simply cannot believe it has been 7 months already! While it seems like our time is dragging, when I really look at your time and others I realize time is flying by. What a happy little girl she is! She is blessed! As are you I know!
Post a Comment