So I typed the year wrong. I do realize we are in the year 2011. We were in a hurry to meet Nana at the Aquatic Center. Nana's church had rented it for the night. Lauren had lots of fun.
Lauren is such a joy. She has brought so much happiness into my life. She is so smart. It amazes me the things that come out of her mouth. She knows her left and right hands/arms. She can write L. She is saying some of her ABC's. She counts to 10. She repeats everything and observes everything!
I can't imagine my life without her. We are so thankful to God for blessing us.
3 comments:
She is so precious! She is growing up so fast!
Congrats--10 months already? Sometimes it seems like Jadyn has been with us since Day 1! Did you mention you had an email and/or address for Yunxian? I should send an update on Jadyn, I haven't done that yet and feel bad. The only address I found on the Yahoo group was in Chinese. If you don't have it, I will look harder.
Hi Debk, I don't have an email address. I do have an physical address and fax #. I will email our guide we had in Wuhan and ask him if he has an email address for Ms. Hao. I'll also look at home for one.
Post a Comment