Our local zoo had events for the kids to go Trick or Treating. Lauren had so much fun and so did Mommy and Daddy. |
| She got to see Sleeping Beauty! |
| Belle! |
| Lauren and Snow White! |
| We love Cinderella! |
| Our Princess! |
| She was scared of the Wizard of Oz characters. |
| Mommy and her Princess! |
| Tinkerbelle! |
| 10/31/11 going Trick or Treating with her Cousins! |
| I think I like this! |
| Alissa and Lauren |
| Beautiful Princesses |
| The local Police Department gave the girls some stuffed animals. |
| Even the big girl liked it. LOL! |
| The neighbors loved seeing the girls. |
| They were told to take as much as they wanted so Alissa obeyed. LOL! |
| Best Friends! |
1 comment:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the new pictures!!!! She truly IS a princess!!!!
Post a Comment