Sunday, February 06, 2011

5 months since Gotcha Day

Wearing her high heel shoes, night gown, and sweatpants.  Such a fashion queen!
Wow!  Can't believe it has been 5 months since Lauren was placed in our arms.  She has gained 9 pounds and is talking constantly and I can understand what she is saying about 95% of the time.  Her hair is growing at last.  I don't know if I had mentioned it before but she had a bald spot in the back.  It worried Chad and I very much.  Thankfully, she has new hair coming in and it's a beautiful brown color.  Lauren is doing so much better about playing by herself and letting me leave the room to do housework, check on the dogs, etc. 

1 comment:

Karmen and Greg said...

I can't believe it has been five months already! She sure is a sweetie! I'm glad you are developing as a family! What a beautiful family you have!