OH MY GOODNESS! I have to say, I think this is by far the best update picture I've seen of anyone :) :) She is beyond adorable! I think the fact that you are getting updates means good news.... it means your file is moving... it won't be long now... you might be pleasantly surprised to be traveling sooner than you expect! Hope that your I-797 situation gets taken care of quick!!
3 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! I have to say, I think this is by far the best update picture I've seen of anyone :) :) She is beyond adorable! I think the fact that you are getting updates means good news.... it means your file is moving... it won't be long now... you might be pleasantly surprised to be traveling sooner than you expect! Hope that your I-797 situation gets taken care of quick!!
Isn't it great to get updated photos!? Yahoo!
She's too cute...especially love the bows!!
Post a Comment