I'm having blog problems so I'm a little late in typing this. We went to the kiddie room in the hotel room and there was a slide. Lauren LOVED it. There was another little girl in there and Lauren wouldn't look or play with her. We are going to have to work on her social skills.
Have I mentioned we are ready to come home?
Here is our day in pictures:
 |
| Going down the slide |
 |
| Skyping and laughing at herself |
 |
| A tour through the local living areas. |
 |
| She can roll her tongue. Of course she was sticking her tongue out at the nice behind us. |
 |
| We ate at PaPa Johns. It was wonderful! |
2 comments:
Hi, Sherry-
A million CONGRATULATIONS! I wasn't able to check your blog in China, so I am just now catching up. We are just now beginning to escape our jet lag daze!
I TOTALLY understand the deep ache to come home. We really loved our time in China, but by the end of GZ, were so anxious for all things "home".
I'll keep praying for your last days as you continue to transition.
I'm noticing in Lauren pictures a change in her face. A relaxed look. So wonderful Sherry and Chad you must be doing everything right. Excited Aunt Sissy.
Post a Comment