| Mommy and daughter united for the first time. |
| Together as a family for the first time |
We went to the Civil Affairs Building at 10am. She was waiting for us in the room when we walked in. She didn't cry at all. She just kept studying the situation. She took to Sherry right away but didn't know what to think about me, though she kept a watchful eye out for me.
...more to come
-Chad
20 comments:
She is LOVELY! It is so awesome to see her finally in your arms! Congratulations!
I praise God for this glorious moment that we have prayed for and waited for so long! What an awesome blessing to see the first pictures of Lauren with you! It has been a long road and God has honored your love and faithfulness. What a beautiful little girl to love!
The new Nana!
Tears and more happy tears. At last! A new journey begins. She is beautiful Momma. Dad, don't worry she will soon be a Daddy's girl. Trace's comment was that her hair is not sticking up with bows in it! Hurry home! Cindy and Aunt Sue
Sherry she is beautiful! It is such a blessing to see you holding her and the three of you as a family. God has blessed Lauren with an awesome family as well as blessing you and Chad with a beautiful daughter. Prayers and love for your family. Pat M.
Ahhhhhhh! I couldn't wait to check your blog today! When the page loaded, the first picture literally took my breath away. She is BEAUTIFUL and Sherry, you are GLOWING! Chad, she'll come around and be lovin' on her daddy before you know it. She's probably never seen red hair before! :) Congratulations!!!
-Jenni R
Tears of happiness and thankfulness are just flowing!!! Lauren is absolutley beautiful and you guys are beaming!!! I can't wait to meet your daughter! Keep us posted and thanks for the updates!! :D
Marc, Brittany & Liam
Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful, (and big) and you look soooo happy! Rejoicing with you (and jumping up and down, too!)
WOW She is so precious! I cried looking at her in your arms .....I cant imagine how u all are feeling right...so thrilled for you!
Love, Tammy Hedges
What a great looking family! She is precious. Can't wait to meet her!
Ohhhhh Sherry and Chad!!! I agree with what another post...all three of you are glowing!! Of course I started crying as soon as I saw your pictures! Jeff and I were commenting on how sweet her cheeks are!! Avenlea says..awwwww she is so cute!!
Love you guys and cannot wait to meet your new family member!!
Love, Jeff, Elizabeth, Avenlea and Andersen
Okay, my first thought was, "OH MY GOODNESS! She is adorable!" Even without bows! LOL! My second thought is that Chad, you look so frustrated! LOL! Don't worry, bro, she'll warm up to you, I'm sure. Can you blame her? Not only is she not around men too much, she's definitely never seen a pale redhead with scruffy red facial hair! She probably thinks you look like a dragon! LOL! Oh, I can't wait to see her! I am so glad she took to Sherry so well. Chad, I hope you get feeling better, too! We love you all!
Don and Kelly (the redheaded Auntie)
Chad, Sherry and Lauren,
Looking at these pix, reading your post...what can I say?? My heart is full...I am overwhelmed w emotion. What a beautiful family you have! I am so incredibly happy for you! These are the most precious times...
Much love,
Melody
She is beautiful. You guys look exhausted and happy! I can't wait til she's home and we can all give her a squeeze. I'll be looking at my fabric collection to see what I can come up with. Love you guys. Jennifer E.
Sherry & Chad,
Congratulations! Lauren is absolutely beautiful! Praying the bonding happens between all 3 of you! Enjoy getting to know each other... praying for you!
Happy tears for you guys when I saw the pictures. She's precious, and you guys are a beautiful family! :)
HUGS!!
Jennifer M.
I am sitting here just looking at your Smile and it is Worht a Million Dollars Right now !!! Love ou Sandy
Oh my goodness guys!! I am so so excited for you!!! I just want to cry and cry!! Thanking God for bringing your beautiful baby to you!!! Love you both!
Robbie and Danielle
We are so thrilled for all 3 of you! We couldn't wait to check your blog today. We were amazed to see how beautiful Lauren is! We are looking forward to your next blog! Stay safe! Congrats!
Love,
Missy and Elli
Congratulations! She is just beautiful!! Praying for peace filled bonding. KellyB (ladybug group)
Post a Comment