![]() |
| Our little Family |
![]() |
| Breakfast at the hotel |
![]() |
| Her 1st church service. She slept through it all. |
![]() |
| Our Church service |
![]() |
| We are so in love with her! |
![]() |
| New sunglasses! |
![]() |
| Silly girl |
![]() |
| Her 1st ice cream cone at McDonalds. It was so little! |
![]() |
| It warms my heart every time she comes running at me laughing. Thank you Jesus for this precious gift in our life. |









9 comments:
She is sooooo pretty, funny, and sweet. She makes all of us smile every time we see her. We cannot wait for you all to get home!!!!Love you. Hugs, Glenda
ADORABLE!!
Great pictures!!! She is so precious! I think it is awesome you went to church. I'd love to hear more about that!
She is ADORABLE!!!!! Love the pics!!!!
Becca :)
She's only been with you'll a week but I can't imagine you'll without her. This is a match made in heaven! Have I told that I just love this SPUNKY little girl? Love, Cindy
I'm just looking at this little great niece of mine again. Aunt Sissy is so happy for you Sherry and Chad
Just seeing these precious photos brings tears to my eyes! JOY is overflowing.... What an awesome experience to worship with believers on the other side of the world. We ALL serve an awesome God!
Lifting you in prayers,
Becky and Glen
love the pictures! She really seems to be doing so well... LOVE all the smiles! Glad you were able to find a church to go to! Was it the one on Shamian Island?
Blessings,
Pam
How neat that you got to go to church!
Post a Comment