Here is the Gotcha Day video when we saw Lauren in person for the first time and she joined our family.
-Chad
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Soooooo wonderful. Veronique txt this morning and said she is just adorable and let her hold her! I can't wait to sew something for her! Jennifer Enmen
What a glorious, amazing video. She is absolutely gorgeous! I was so moved watching her trying to take it all in and processing. Congratulations on your daughter!
6 comments:
Soooooo wonderful. Veronique txt this morning and said she is just adorable and let her hold her! I can't wait to sew something for her! Jennifer Enmen
I love the video and can't wait to meet her! Love your new family! Michele Lathan
So excited for you! God bless you as you transition.
Wow - what memories came flooding back when I watched this! So glad you have your sweet girl home and praying for your transition!
What a glorious, amazing video. She is absolutely gorgeous! I was so moved watching her trying to take it all in and processing. Congratulations on your daughter!
What a special video! She did SOOOO well! I can't imagine how scary it is in that noisy room for the kids ... she was so good though!
Post a Comment