We enjoy the comments! We love and miss you all!
![]() |
| She will brush her teeth after watching Mommy brush hers. |
![]() |
| cleaning her tray |
![]() |
| We call her Mr Monk (tv show). She has to touch every shiny object. |
![]() |
| Thanks Liz for lending the hat.She loves it. |
![]() |
| playing with the statues. |





9 comments:
Glad to hear your CA went without a hitch! Looks like your little family is doing well. Praise God!
Hehe... she'll play with the statues, but not the other little kids. LOL! What a character she is! Can't wait to meet her in person! Y'all take care!
Kelly the Auntie
Good news! Lauren is a blessed little girl. God has given her a very special Mommy and Daddy. Love the picture of her with the statues! Cindy
All the smiles!!! What a joy to see! You're almost there! I bet you can't wait to get her settled in to her new life in Kentucky! Praying for you!
I am loving all these updates! Almost feel like I am there with you! Lauren is absolutely beautiful!!! Enjoy these last days as they go so quick and soon you will be home wishing you were back in China like me!!!
Love the updates. Cant wait till you all home safe. May God bless and keep you all.
She is such a Hoot !!!! We can't wait for you all to get back here. So Hurry Up !!! I show Liam her picture so he can se his new friend: ) Love Ya Sandy
Can't wait till you land in Louisville!! Praying for a safe return, I know you are ready to be home.
The pictures are cute, cute, cute!!
Lauren, you are going to fit in great! Looking forward to meeting you!
Love, Uncle Gary and Aunt Robin
Just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate this blog. I look forward to checking it out each morning, to hear what you all have been doing and seeing pictures of Lauren.
Post a Comment