I know how busy that touring day is! Take it all in!!! Who needs sleep?!!! Can't wait until Lauren time!
Can't wait to see you with lauren! I know the tiredness! Take it easy and REST while you can!
Can't wait for pictures! We love you'll! Thad, Cindy, Trace and Mason
Sleep! You will need it! I am so glad you arrived safe and sound! Two days to go!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I know how busy that touring day is! Take it all in!!! Who needs sleep?!!! Can't wait until Lauren time!
Can't wait to see you with lauren! I know the tiredness! Take it easy and REST while you can!
Can't wait for pictures! We love you'll! Thad, Cindy, Trace and Mason
Sleep! You will need it! I am so glad you arrived safe and sound! Two days to go!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!
Post a Comment