We are finally done with Lauren's room and we are very happy with it. The border finally came in Tuesday and was rushing to get it up before we leave.
I am cleaning and baby-proofing our house. Our beagle is at Chad's mom's house and hopefully having a grand time.
We board the plane Thursday to head to China! Chad and I are beyond excited!!! Please keep us in your prayers for safe travels and that Lauren will be at peace with her new mommy and daddy. We feel so blessed that God has led us on this journey to Lauren. We know that God picked her to be our child and our long wait to be parents will finally be over.
Our next update will be in China!!!!
7 comments:
I am so excited!!!!! I will be waiting for your posts! It's Lauren time (FINALLY!!!!)
Oh the room looks SOOOO great! What a pretty room to bring a little girl home to! I just can't wait for your next post because that means you'll be there! Sherry & Chad I am SOOOOO happy for you guys!
I just got chills. Knowing you're on your way ... praying for safe travels and hoping for as little anxiety as possible. Such an exciting time for your families and we certainly can't wait to meet Ms. Lauren!
The Burns Family
The bedroom is just darling! Can't wait to see pictures of little Lauren with you! Safe travels!
LOVE the bedroom!!! Can't wait to hear more from China! Praying for you!
Lauren's room turned out cute! Cindy
The room is fit for a princess! Lauren is a lucky girl! :D
Post a Comment