After the Oath, we hung out in the hotel. We played in the hallways, listened to the nice man play the piano, and played on the escalators. When we are ready to get off the escalator, we will say Ready, Set, then step off and say GO! She will laugh so loud and hard. We are laughing at her all the time. I just got her a sleep and as I was rocking her and singing, she stuck her tongue out and rolled it. I couldn't help but laugh.
This will probably be our last post from China. We will be taking a bus Friday at 4:00 pm to Hong Kong. We will spend the night in Hong Kong, then leave for Detroit at 9:15 am Saturday am. We should be in Louisville 4:25 pm Saturday afternoon from Detroit. We can't wait to get home! Please keep us in your prayers as we travel.
Here are pictures from today:
![]() |
| She's a Mommy's girl! |
![]() |
| Laughing at the passengers. She also spotted Grammy Dee. |
![]() |
| Playing in the hallways. |
![]() |
| She loves the piano. |
![]() |
| She was hiding from us and scared us when we came around the corner. |
![]() |
| She's such a funny girl! |
![]() |
| Riding the escalators with Daddy. |
![]() |
| Ready! Set! GO!!!!!! Hahahahahaha! |








10 comments:
Aunt Sissy is so ready to give all of you BIG WELCOME HUGS, XO, XO, XO, XO < 4 hugs one for each of you.
Thank you all so much for taking the time to post over the last couple weeks. Love looking at the pictures. Sometimes I laugh and sometimes I cry. My heart is so full of love for this spunky little girl! Looks like she is ready now to come home. We are ready for her! Praying for you'll during your next couple days of traveling. I hope that Lauren does well on the flight. I have to tell you...the boys made welcome home posters for her and Trace drew a picture of Lauren with her pigtails sticking up with bows in them! Mason looks at the pictures and says he wants to come to your house and play with Lauren. Love you all!
Love the pictures! Can't wait until Saturday. I hope aunt sissy gives me four hugs too lol. Love you
Aunt vee
Yay! You're almost home! Then you can go to Cracker Barrel as much as you want! :) Sherry and Chad, Thank you for sharing your blog. I look forward to checking it every day and looking at the pictures of your gorgeous baby girl! She is absolutely breathtaking and your story has been such an inspiration to me. Praying for your safe travels!
- Jenni R.
Oh, and Jacob just looked at the escalator picture and said, "Mommy, when I see that baby laugh, she makes ME laugh too because her face is so happy!" <3
Congrats! May your long journey home be as smooth as possible.
OH MY WORD!!! I get all teared up every time I see your pictures!!!! I cannot wait for you guys to come home!! We miss you horribly and are SO SO SO excited to finally meet our little Lauryn!!!! Be safe and Happy Traveling! R & D, & The Boys
Oh my word! She is so beautiful! I love her smile! Safe travels home! Congratulations!
She is so, so cute! She genuinely seems so happy and sooooo at ease with you.... it's like she knowns she totally belongs! Praying for your journey home to be safe and uneventful and that you recover from jetlag very quickly! Blessings! LOVED following your journey!
Love the photos! Such a marvelous end to your journey! May God bless you on your trip home!
Post a Comment