Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So good to be home

Daddy cutting her nails.
She was center stage on the plane ride from Detroit to Louisville
She loves her stroller from her new cousins.

Her first visit to the Pediatrician
Weighing 25.6 pounds!
She loves to feed herself.
p
Her Papa came over to play with her.  She put on a show for him.









4 comments:

Karmen and Greg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karmen and Greg said...

It looks like you guys are settling in to your new life as a family very well! LOVE all the photos!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these photos!!! And Lauren, I adore your purple purse. Very fancy! :)
-Jenni R.

Anonymous said...

Sherry and Chad, I'm just delighted your having so much fun sharing your life with Lauren. When you share you heart with others, your return reward is so wonderful. So having said this... Aunt Sissy is In much need to see this little, Great Niece of mine. xo